I am a wife and a mother of three.

09/10/2015

Lucian bane

AUTHOR INTERVIEW
WITH
LUCIAN BANE



Hi Lucian, how are you today?

Good and yourself?

Tell us a little about yourself?

I come up blank here. I don’t really like to talk about myself. 
I am a married man, I adore my wife. I tell lies for a living and my fans find it entertaining, or at least I hope they do. 

**Note** This is added by his PA because he hates talking about himself but I don’t mind talking about him.
Lucian is hilarious, I mean funny as hell. He doesn’t really have quick wit but when he gets one in BOOM it is on point. He is also has a huge heart, he probably doesn’t want the entire world to know that he is a softie but he really is. He tries to make time for everyone and he is always trying to figure out how to give back to his fans. He is also very talented, I sit back in awe sometimes and wonder if there is anything he isn’t good at. 

What is your favourite movie? 

Mall cop and nacho libre



What is your favourite colour? 

Depends on what the color is on and for.


What star sign are you? 

whatever star sign i feel like being lol

Are you a action, horror or Romance movie type of man?

 comedy actually 


What is your ring tone on your phone? 

Umm. it’s a ringing bell kind of sound. Sounds like little bell, muffled, in a fur lined box perhaps.

What do your family  think about you writing and have they read any of your work? 

They don’t really know.


Are you any good in the kitchen and what is your specialty ? 

Very good in the kitchen. My specialty is pork chops. I like to seduce my wife while eating them.  
What is your favourite  food? 

Pork ribs in a gravy 


What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl? 

Give my life daily for my wife.

What's the kinkiest thing you have done? 

Not telling


If you were allowed one sex toy for rest of your sexual adventures  which would it be  and why? 

My wife. Because she’s always there and she’s the 
best toy ever lol

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings and what are they? 

None. zero. 


Are the stories old ones you have saved or new?

 Both, a mix

What is your favourite genre to write? 

Erotic thriller, and erotic romance/humorous 

which one of you're books was your  favorite  to write? 

That’s hard. i loved Arks of Octava, my semi-erotic fantasy. Ruin was fun to write. Mercy series was brutal, took a lot out of my soul, that one. 



When and why did you begin writing? 

I write with the purpose of enriching the lives of couple’s and families. And of course it’s now my full time occupation. So, I get paid for fulfilling my passion.

When did you first consider yourself a writer? 

I never did, really. I am not a title person, I just thought, I”m writing a book now. 


What inspired you to write your first book?
 The stupidity happening in the BDSM world, I wanted to address it in a fictional way and hopefully educate the world that the BDSM community had no right defining what a Dom had to be in order to be called or qualified as a Dom. And that a true Dom was governed by a noble heart, not his dick. 

Do you have a specific writing style? 

I seem to have gravitated to plotting semi-tightly and then leaving the rest to create on the fly.


Who was the easiest character to write for and why and  hardest and why? 

Lucian Bane was the easiest to write for and any female character is a challenge for me.

Which lead character is your personal  favourite  and why? 

Omg, Steve in Dom Wars is not a lead character but he IS my fave. I love that dude.


If you could pick one of your books to be made into a movie which one would you choose  and why? 

ARKS OF OCTAVA! Because it KICKS ASS. RUIN would be my next choice. DOM WARS would be a cool reality TV show but it’d be triple X.

Who would you cast for the movie ? 

JACK BLACK for STEVE. All the way. The actress Melissa McCarthy that played in TAMMY for his wife Susan. Sandra Bullock for Tara in Dom Wars and Ashton Kutcher for the actor. Vin Diesel for SADE and i have no clue for Mercy. 



What was your favorite book as a child?

 I can’t remember the name of it but it was about the kid that got sent home from school with a secret and is captured by the 3 giants and when he tells his secret they all run away.

How did you come up with the title? 

For Dom Wars, I thought it fit for the literal story line and the thematic one that deals with the war within men to find their place in the world and sexuality .


What books have most influenced your life most?

 The Bible

If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? 

Stephen King


What book are you reading now? 

Watch Over You by Mason Sabre (great author)

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

Mason Sabre

What are your current projects?

 Finishing my dark erotica, Beg For Mercy, final book in the Mercy series.


Who designed the covers? 

I design all my graphics

What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

prob the research parts. Not hard but can be time consuming.


Do you have any advice for other writers?
 Get your writing Nikes, the market is brutal and you’ll need the JUST DO IT mentality. Wait, that’s Shia Lebouf.  

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

Thanks for reading my work and especially reviewing. It helps me as an author and a writer. 


Do you have any funny quirks  or stories you would like  to tell us about yourself? 

I like coffee. All the time. In the winter time, in the spring time, in the hottest part of summer time. i like frozen milk and popsicles and i have these homemade popsicle trays that i fill up with ruby red grapefruit juice and concord grape juice (really good frozen) and all manner of the V8 fusion as well as orange juice. 

What do you like to do to keep fit? 

I like to work but working out is really the only thing that does what i need to maintain my physique. And I don’t like working out. I hate it in fact and when i do it, I am not a fun person usually. 


What do you like to do when your not busy working and writing? 

Playing with my wife.

Are you a car or motorbike kind of guy? 

Just so it has 4 wheels i’m not picky.

Where do you see you self in ten years time? 

Right where I”m at in a garden of Eden.


Thank you for joining me today you have been awesome. 

So have you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment